Friendswood Vision is a state-of-the-art facility that keeps up to date with the most advanced equipment and technology.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): We proudly support a paperless and eco-friendly office environment. With EMR, your medical records are also less likely to get misplaced.
- iCare tonometry: Dislike that puff of air test? With the cutting-edge iCare tonometer, we are able to efficiently check your intraocular pressures without the puff of air!
- Humphrey autorefractor/autokeratometer: This equipment gives a good estimate of your prescription and measures the shape and curvature of your cornea.
- External ocular photography: Photographs of your eyes act as important permanent baseline data in your file. We are able to use these baseline photos as comparison points for detecting any changes or new ocular diseases in the future.
- Digital visual acuity system: There is no standard projector screen in our office. With our computerized visual acuity system, we’re not only able to accurately determine your prescription, but we can also thoroughly explain the results of your eye exam with the aid of a plethora of educational images and materials.
- DemandForce: With this high-tech system, we are able to send you text messages and/or e-mail reminders to help you easily schedule and confirm your appointment.